HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ELETO
- Read the Statutes
- Fill in the Application Form (rtf) pdf
- Photocopy or scan the certificates to be submitted
- Send the documents
either by post to: Hellenic Society for Terminology (ELETO), Syngrou Ave. 63, 11745 ATHENS, GREECE,
or by e-mail to:
ELETO's e-mail address
- After your application is received, it will be examined by ELETO's Administrative Board during their next meeting
- You will be notified about the approval of your application both by e-mail and by post
- Finally, after the notification above, in order that your registration as a member of ELETO be effected, you should pay both the registration fee (5 €) and the current year annual contribution (30 € or 15 € for students).
The sum (35 € or 20 €) should be deposited to ELETO's bank account with the National Bank of Greece:
671/480100-84 (SWIFT number ETHNGRAA, IBAN: GR95 01106710 00006714 8010084 )
mentioning the depositor's name; the relevant bank receipt should be sent be e-mail to ELETO's e-mail address.
- - ΕΛΕΤΟ 2007